The contents of this site (including but not limited to information, materials, images and text) are the exclusive property of Yanagiya or the provider of the contents. Except for personal or other use permissible under applicable laws, whether for commercial or non-commercial use, duplication, reproduction, modification, public transmission and sales are expressly prohibited without advance permission from Yanagiya.
The rights to trade name, trademarks and marks appearing on this site are the sole property of Yanagiya and are protected under the Trademark Act, the Unfair Competition Prevention Act, and other applicable laws and regulations. Use of the aforementioned properties is expressly prohibited without advance permission from Yanagiya.
1) Personal information of customers involved in transactions at our online shop is not distributed to third parties in any form, and to ensure our customers can enjoy a safe, secure online shopping experience, this website incorporates SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL provides secure communication via the Internet through two-way authentication of the digital signature and encryption. When the customer sends personal information to our server, it is encrypted, which prevents the information from being read or accessed by external third parties.
No special settings are required for your browser in order to receive SSL protection. Please note, however, that certain older versions of browsers may not be compatible with SSL.
2) Linking to Other Sites
The presence of links to this site by other business operators or independent sites does not represent an endorsement on the part of Yanagiya of the contents of those sites, nor does it imply acknowledgement of the safety and security of those sites.
For your own safety, visitors to our site who access those sites via links are asked to confirm the contents and validity of those sites prior to use.
Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may be restricted from using certain contents and services on this site.
1) Yanagiya does not make any guarantees with regard to, nor does it bear any responsibility for, the validity, accuracy and other aspects of contents provided to this site by third parties.
2) Yanagiya reserves the right to modify or delete contents and URLs at any time without advance notice.
3) Under no circumstances will Yanagiya be liable for any damage incurred through the modification of information or the suspension or discontinuance of site operation or any of the services the site provides.
4) Please refer to "Linking to Other Sites" concerning links from this site to third-party sites. Yanagiya is not responsible for the contents of such third-party sites.
5) This site has been provided for those residing in Japan. Yanagiya does not assume any liability with regard to use of the site by those residing in countries and regions outside of Japan.
1) Use of this site is governed by the laws of Japan.
2) The Tokyo District Court shall exercise exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising from this site.